Join the club. Rock the logo.
Make your own We Went Fast swag with this woven patch made by Distinctive Designs 21 in Yorba Linda, California.
The 2.25-in. woven patch is the stacked version of the white on black We Went Fast circle.
- Pick your fabric (make sure it can be ironed)
- Set the iron to 280-305 degrees
- Warm up the fabric to be ironed with slow, circular motions (10-15 seconds)
- Place the patch and cover it with a thin piece of fabric
- Press firmly for 15 seconds, careful to not allow the patch to shift.
- Check the patch. If it hasn’t fully stuck, press again for 30 seconds.
- Turn the fabric over and repeat the above, using the fabric. 20-30 seconds.
- Allow to cool.
- Rock it.